Like my page! :)

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Last May 15, Sunday..


Over the weekend, our family decided to go to Enchanted Kingdom or EK.
We already went there when we were kids yet it still brings out the kid in you with all the rides and the games you get to play.
We had 3 free ride-all-you-can tickets given by Von's sister which she got from her work and we also got,i think, half-off tickets because of the student and senior promo. So, it was a hefty discount for all of us! haha!
It was Von's first time to go to EK and also his first time to actually go on rides!
So, for the first-timer, he gets to go on ALL the rides even if he does not want to. haha!

Here are some photos:
(Again, my camera died. :( I only got a number of photos! well, it's better to have some than none. Agree? ;P )

Von with the Wizard.
You should've kissed him!haha


My lovely family :)


In the line at the Theater.
It wasn't worth the wait though :(


Rio Grande Rapids.
Let's get wet!! :)


We liked Rio Grande best!
Log Jam second and Space Shuttle last! haha

I was really perspiring because of the weather.
I felt like I was in need of a garment change!
Good thing I wore my SunPlay Sunblock.



Thank you Enchanted Kingdom! You still have the magic in you! ;)
'Till next time, EK! :D
I think Von had a blast!
and he conquered his fear of heights!

How about you? What is your EK experience?
Have a nice day!

No comments: