Like my page! :)

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Last May 13, Friday..

What I did last Friday...





I came back to the 60's!



My inspiration:
Marilyn Monroe
<3

I love vintage :)






It's to die for!






Closer look
:)





I kinda got carried away :) hehe..





Don't mind the mole. I placed it at the wrong side! haha! silly me.
But still works, eh?



What do you think?
Can I be a Marilyn Monroe of the present? :D


Have a nice day lovelies! :)



Disclaimer: The photos you see were watermarked, cropped, and some turned to black and white to have that vintage look. I do not edit my photos such as to take away imperfections and the likes. I want it to turn out what it wanted to be.

5 comments:

Gino Garcia said...

♥ GOSH! ♥ ♥ ♥

princessporcelain said...

Hey Gorgeous Gino!! :) you have a blog! :)

Sofia said...

So blown away by your skill. Always have. ♥

Jemy Tinsay said...

I love your makeup! You are awesome!

<3
Jemy

princessporcelain said...

Thanks Jemy! :)
Thanks Fishball! :D