Like my page! :)

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Last May 14, Saturday...


This is one of the reasons why I wasn't able to blog.




TADAH!

Yes, I was doing makeup for a Music Video for an underground band, "Jurassic Pards."
Friends of mine asked me to do the makeup of 15 people! (including the band)
WOAH!
It was a whole day shoot and I was the only MUA for that day. It was like hell! YIKES!
But luckily, I finished on time. :)


Here are some pictures after I did their makeup.
My camera died after Von took these shoots. So, I'll just wait for the BTS(Behind the Scenes) photos from my friends.

Miss Earth (AIR).
They say that she won the title Miss Earth (AIR)...
and they were right! haha
Meet Renee McHugh.
She's gorgeous and speaks Tagalog FLUENTLY!


This is her sister.
Also as gorgeous as her.

I'll post more photos soon! :)

Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you did great deary! :D love your polkadots blouse too :D

princessporcelain said...

thanks dear MissKatv! :)