Like my page! :)

Sunday, July 31, 2011

A month long of surprises!

Surprises, surprises!
Two birthdays were celebrated this month of July. One was mine and my sister's husband, Pol.
Kuya Pol's party was an American themed one and we cooked american dishes to go with it.
Mine was just an ordinary party with pasta and stuff yet what made it special is the people who celebrated it with me and the way they made me felt special on my day. :)

Here are some photos :)

On the morning of July 15, I woke up and found these lying on my bed.
Surprises from Von! :)

The first ever cake I baked! 
Surprisingly, It's tasty! :)

Kuya's to-die-for mashed potatoes! 


The Uncle Sam's banner Von and I made.
Sounds gay-ish but what the heck! :))

American flag toothpick!


Birthday parties are fun especially when you think about all the effort you've made for a person and how you made that person feel on his/her special day! 

August, here we come! 

Much <3



No comments: