Like my page! :)

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

First Wedding as a HMUA :)

Last Monday, Von's sister asked me to do the makeup for a cousin of theirs. The wedding was simple and it was my first time to attend a fast court wedding (haha!)and my first time to do Hair and Makeup under 30 minutes!
I did a simple brown eyes, natural looking makeup for the bride and mom to be. She is simply glowing for her wedding day. I think that's what happen if your getting married, you would really have that natural glow on you. :)

Here are some out takes from the wedding :)
Photos by Butch Moralde

I love her thick eyebrows yet I had to trim some of the sides to make it look perfect for her oval face.







She had a brown spot on her left cheek. I used MAC Studio finish concealer in NC35 to hide it. 
She had uneven skintone so I had to blend light and medium shades of foundations and powders to blend it evenly. 









Haha! Funny. I didn't even realize that I was holding the brush with my lips. 
Lined her lip with a salmon colored lip pencil..


..and brushed it with a pink shade lipstick


I also did her hair. 
Half pony-tailed and curled the sides of her hair. 
Fresh and simply elegant, indeed!

 The bride and groom!
Perfect match! Don't you think?


Congratulations Butch and Bel! 



'til next post!


No comments: