Like my page! :)

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Amy Winehouse inspired makeup

This is because I love your songs.

A tribute to one glorified singer with one of the most powerful vocals I have ever heard.
You will be surely missed, Amy Winehouse.

Amy Winehouse 
Photo from Google

my take on it.
A winged-out cat eye matched with a pink glossy lipstick.
And ofcourse, her piercing which in my case, a mole. hehe.

"I ain't got the time but your daddy thinks I'm fine.."

up close

Products used:
Dior Skinsculpt 
Lise Watier concealer wheel
Laura Merceir Loose setting powder
For the brows:
Bobbi Brown eyeshadow pot in Smoke
For the eyes:
Bobbi Brown eyeshadow pot in Smoke
Nichido black eyeliner
Maybelline Volume Express Mascara
For the Cheeks:
78 Palette in Pink
For the lips:
Estee Lauder lipstick in nude
Maybelline shade of pink
For the highlight:
Estee Lauder Deluxe Pure Color Eyeshadow Palette in 30 Sugar Cube 
For Contouring:
Lise Watier eyeshadow in brown


"they wan't to make me go to rehab but I won't go,go,go!"



'til next post!


No comments: