Like my page! :)

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dianna Agron's makeup in the Grammys

Dianna Agron? Who is she?
Does the name Quinn ring a bell?


If you are a die-hard fan of Glee (Well, I think everyone is), you obviously wouldn't miss somebody like her. A pretty face combined with a dynamic voice is what makes a guy go head over heels for the pretty lady. I am not an avid fan of Glee but the show really gets catchy once they hit that high note. Anywho, I chanced upon a photo of Dianna's makeup, or "Quinn" in Glee World, of what she wore in the Grammys.


and here is my take on it:
I did not edit the photos so, as you can see my lighting was really bad and really yellow. haha! Some are dark and bright. I just watermarked all the photos and cropped some of it for you :)



As I have said, I have no control with the lighting.
I'm only using an improvised light ;)










(Click to see enlarged photo)



Thank you for viewing! :)
Have a nice Day! :)