Like my page! :)

Monday, May 2, 2011

Summer Escapade!

Summer=BEACH!

Last weekend, I went to Puerto Galera with my friends and my cousin. Puerto Galera is one of the popular places here in the Philippines and is also known for having clear sea water and white sand!
We stayed in Basilico Lodge which was just steps away from the white beach! :) We were in Puerto Galera for an awesome 3 days, 2 nights of sun loving! haha! The weather was cool compared to Manila. It was sunny yet breezy which was perfect for the summer! :)
Here are some photos!
WARNING: Photo heavy! :)


My cousin showing off the blue curtain! haha! Couple shirt! :))
Fanneh! :)
where we stayed in for 3 days and 2 nights!
plus points for rooms that were spacious and AIR-CONDITIONED! :)Front view of Basilico

The Basilico Restaurant
The best tapsilog ever! (Tapa and Itlog for short!)
The Grilling Area
The yummy kebabs and squids are to die for!


The Bar and....


..the DRINKS!

A sand castle failure! haha!
two thumbs up for the big hat! So 80's! :)

Sun lovin' pose!
FACT: I hate getting dark! haha! but it isn't summer if I didn't do the pose! haha!
Big-boned :| it's in the genes :(
Oh well, love your imperfections. It's what makes you unique! :)


The "bakasyonistas" going home!

Inside the bus going home.
I got darker on the nose. See the flaky skin?



scarf braids FTW! :)







I'll be back in a few days with my family! Can't get enough of summer! :D
I miss the sand! :)
A big shout-out to Von, Kuya Earl, and Nikki! :D

How about you?Where did you spend your summer?
How was it? :)

No comments: